My First Wearing Girl's Dress

>> Tuesday, July 7, 2009

At the age of ten, my desire to wear girl's dress came up to my soul unconsciously. As I saw my sister wearing her dress I felt that I wanted to do it too. In my opinion, her clothes were nicer and more comfortable to wear than my own clothes. Then, I decided to wear them but I still felt afraid if my mother and my sister knew about it because I realize that I am a boy. I believed they would not permit me to do that. To overcome this feeling, I thought it was better to wear them without their knowing. I always thought of wearing those clothes and finding the right way to do it every single day.

One day I heard that my mother asked me to accompany her to visit one of her beauty shop branches in out-of-town, but I refused it. I proposed her to ask my sister and my mother agreed with me. Fortunately, my sister was ready to do it. I thought the day when they went was the right time for me to do my desire.

They went early in the morning on the next day and my mother asked me to stay at home. So, I did not go to school that day. After there was nobody at home, I started my action. I took off my clothes and tried to look for my sister's clothes in her commode. But I thought it was not a good idea because her clothes were arranged tidily. Then, I decided to search for her clothes that had not been washed and I found there were still many clothes there. After that, I took a piece of a white tight shirt and a pink mini skirt. I wore them directly and I felt it was very nice and comfortable although they were still dirty. Besides, I also imitated my sister's behavior and felt sissy. I was wearing them while watching TV, doing house work, reading girl's magazine and many other activities that the girls usually do at home. Inside the skirt, I still wore my own underwear and I thought how if I took off it and wore my sister's. But I still felt uncertain.

Then, to make sure about my appearance I went in front of the mirror and I looked at my self and thought I was so sexy in them. It was because the color of my skin is white and the shape of my face is like my sister's face. I believed that if I had wig, my appearance would totally be same as a small girl.

At 14.00, I felt very sleepy and I slept on my bed while wearing them. Wow, I felt that I was a real girl in this world. Then, I woke up at 16.00 and I directly went to the bathroom to bath. After taking a bath, I put my sister's clothes in the former place. I wore my own clothes again and waited for my mother and my sister go home. I was really happy because they did not know what I did when they went. That was a nice day for me and I want to do it again when there is a chance again.

0 comments: