My Introduction

>> Sunday, July 5, 2009

I was born male in my family on 10 January 1989. I am the last child in my family and I have only one sister and I call her Linda. She is three years older than me. I don't have father because he divorced my mother when my sister was at the age of five. Then, my mother had a relationship with a man. With the man, my mother bore me but he did not want to marry my mother. Eventually, my mother live only with me and my beloved sister. My mother can support her own family because she has a big beauty shop in my city.

Now, my sister is 23 years old and she has been running one of our mother's beauty shop branches in another city. Meanwhile, I am 20 years old now and I do not continue my study to university. I help my mother in her beauty shop. This happens because I had changed my appearance just like a girl at the age of 14. However, I only wore girl's clothes at home and when I went to my mother's beauty shop at that time. At school, my mother prohibited me to wear girl's clothes because I had to follow the school regulation about uniform. My mother and my sister asked me to act as a real boy when I was at school but after school it was up to me. Then, the name Devyana Shantika was created to me by my mother and they call me Devy if I am at home and in the beauty shop.

Because of that condition, my mother expects that I can run my mother's beauty shop branch in other town like my sister does some time and I agree with my mother's expectation. My sister understands me very much and supports me too. Up to now, I still help my mother in her beauty shop and work there like the other employees. My mother have not asked me to run one of her beauty shop branches because she still thinks that I still have a lot of weakness, so she still trains and teaches me about the things. She also asks me to visit my sister's beauty shop to ask for training there. So, sometimes I have to stay with my sister for some months and go back to my mother's beauty shop again. I have done this for two years.

My family is a happy family. We can work together and support each other. My mother and my sister always give me advice and suggestion to me in order to make a good life in the future.

Well, I think that's all about my intro before you read the other experiences of mine in other page. Thanks for reading.

0 comments: