Tell Mother: "I am a crossdresser." (2)

>> Tuesday, July 7, 2009

At night, when my mother, my sister and I were having dinner together my mother reminded me about my promise. While having dinner, I explained about the reason why I wore girl’s dresses, bras and panties.

“Mom, actually I just want to express my desire, feeling, thought and soul. Maybe I am not a son like what you expect. I have been doing this for more three years, and about the happening in the morning I just want to let you know about what I have done in secret. Now, I do not want to do it in secret, I just want to wear any girl’s items in my daily life just like you and Linda. I also want to act, behave, think and undergo my life like the other girls.” I explained.
“Whose girl’s clothes you have ever worn?” My mother asked me.
“Linda’s, only her clothes. And I wore her dress, bra, and panties when I was at home alone and when you and Linda were sleeping at night. I enjoyed it very much, Mom.” I replied.
“Is there someone who forces you to do this?” My sister asked me.
“No, I did it because I want. No one forces me or tries to make me sissified. I want to feel the feeling of feminine inside me. This desire arises from my soul and I have striven to avoid it but I can not. Mom, forgive me if I am not a son like what you expect to be.” I said.
“Well, are you certain that there is no someone who makes you like this?” My mother asked me.
“No, Mom. I am very sure. It arises from the deep feeling that exists in my soul.” I replied.
“How do you feel if your brother will become your sister in the future?” My mother asked Linda.
“For me, it does not matter if he has feminine feeling bigger than masculine one inside his body. I support him to be my sister but one question; do you want to be a boy or girl?” My sister said.
“From my deepest heart and soul, I want to be a girl like you?” I said to Linda.
“Well … I think it is not the right time to decide such kind of problem. I need the psychiatrist’s help and if it is possible I will take you to the psychiatrist.” My mother explained.
“No, Mom. I do not want to meet the psychiatrist. I am afraid and shy. I just want to tell my condition to you and Linda and I do not want the other people to know this thing” I refused.
“But it is for the sake of you.” Linda added.
“Okay, have you changed your panties that you wore this morning? My mother asked me.
“No, Mom.” I answered.
“I think you should change it to the clean one.” My mother said.
“But, I do not have panties like this. May I borrow your panties, Linda?” I asked Linda.
At that time, Linda did not answer my question and looked at my mother and my mother nodded and smiled. It signed that my mother agreed.
“But I will lend you the second-hand panties that I do not wear anymore.” My sister said.
“Okay, it is no problem.” I said.

Then my sister took me to her bedroom and lent me her second-hand panties. I directly went into my bedroom, changed my panties, and returned her panties that I wore last night until now. I put it in the place where she usually puts the dirty panties. After that, I looked for my mother and found her reading her magazine in her bedroom. My sister was studying in her room. In my heart I said that they seemed not to make it a big problem and looked relaxed. But I did not know what they thought about me. I did not care about them at all and did my activities as usual.

The following day, my sister lent me a wig to wear. Besides, she also gave me all her second-hand dresses, bras, and panties. I accepted and directly put them in my commode. As I was arranging them to be put in the commode, my sister said not to be ashamed to wear them at home. For her, it did not matter if I could keep my consistency. “Okay, Linda. I promise I will be your best sister in the future.” I said to her while crying in happiness. Then, my sister kissed my forehead and held me tight while saying, “I felt happier to have a sister than a brother. With you, I can share my feeling, ideas, and did the same activities as a girl. Hmmm … it is actually my dream and it comes true. I want to have a sister. But as you see that we have no father anymore. Be a girl and feel happy to become a girl.” I nodded and gave her a sweet smile. Since that time I always wear the girl’s dress equipped bra and panties inside it. I did not care what my mother thought about me. The most important of all, I want to show her my consistency of becoming a girl.

0 comments: